Monday, October 19, 2009

Maybe...

Maybe its my fault..not maybe but definitely..Sometimes I'm confused...that's the reason of this problem..I need to decide..but I don't know...I don't want him to be with someone else but I'm to greedy..I can't decide who I want..I know I AM VERY GREEDY...But I have to admit I kind of sad seeing him with someone else...I'm just afraid that he'll get burn if he get close to me...I rather feel sad than he get hurt because of my greediness...I think everything to late now..I don't think he likes me anymore...maybe he hates me..I got to say I think I REALLY LIKE HIM!! If he still likes me it will be a miracle...but....impossible....If there is a second chance for me to redeem everything...I hope I won't blow everything away like I used to... I just want him to know that this time I AM CONFIDENT THAT I LIKE HIM N NO MORE PULLING ROPES PLEASE!!! Hope there will be a second CHANCE for me .....? "If YOU ADMIT you LIKE ME, I'll ADMIT I LIKE YOU!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment